Tokens (Brownsville) (East Brooklyn)
– Come Dance With Me/ Doom-Lang, ’57 (Gary 1006 & Musictone 1113, ’59)
– Arlene, ’78 (Crystal Ball 105)
- Originally recorded by ‘Dennis & The Dahills.’
– Come Dance With Me (Acapella Version)/ Doom Lang (Acapella Version), ’84 (Starlight 24)
Johnny & The Kings reissued as Johnny & The Tokens – The Taste Of A Tear/ Never Till Now, ’61 (Warwick 658)
Note: This is not the Brooklyn Tokens or Neil Sedaka with or without them.
- It was first released as Johnny and the Kings.
- After the Brooklyn Tokens left the Warwick label records for RCA, the Johnny & The Kings record was reissued as Johnny and the Tokens.
Tokens (Los Angeles?) – Oh, What A Night/ (Hey-Hey) Juanita, ’61 (Date 2737)