– Maybe Tomorrow/ I Really Must Know, ’61 (Crossroads 401)
– Rocket To The Moon/ Because Of You, ’62 (Crossroads 402)
Sources list original gms as: Alfred A Innila, Jerry Speedo Gonzales, Joe Orlando, Richard Herdmann and Fred Davenport.
previously as Aristocats (Indianapolis) – Big Girls Don’t Cry, Connie-O, Just Two Kinds Of People, ’62
- Recorded in Indianapolis as part of an audition tape for the TV show ‘Shindig.’
Reflections – Don’t Worry Baby/ Rag Doll, ’63 (Unreleased-Recorded for Jan Hutchens studio)
- In the article by Larry J Dunlap (see link below) ‘Don’t Worry Baby’ is confirmed. Rag Doll is not mentioned.
Reflections-uncredited backing Mona Thomas – There He Goes/ Just In Between, ’63 (Jan Hutchens Studio-unreleased & USA 776, ’64)
- Recorded in Indianapolis.
Reflections – (I Remember) In The Still Of The Night/ Tic Toc, ’63 (Tigre 602)
- Charted regionally, but the masters were ‘lost’ before national distribution.
- Some issues have Tic Toc as the A-side.
- Many sources still miscredit these titles as being done by the five-man Detroit group of Romeo & Juliet fame.
Reflections renamed as The Illusions (Indianapolis) – In The Beginning/ Maybe (I Just May Be Wrong), ’64 (Laurie 3245)
- Group was renamed because of the Detroit Reflections hit ‘Romeo & Juliet.’
Gms for the Artisocats, Reflections and Illusions: Dave Dunn (Lead), Chuck Tunnah (Bass), Pat Baldwin and Larry Dunlap.
For the sake of doowop, larryjdunlap.com/songs-from-twlitn/ brings The Aristocats (Indianapolis) to light and explains why the Reflections and Illusions are the same group.
- There were personnel changes when the group moved to California where their musical direction followed the times and they evolved into ‘Stark Naked And The Car Thieves’.
– Helpless/ You Said Good Bye, ’63 (Kay-Ko 1003)
- No scan for A-side.
– Like Columbus Did/ Lonely Girl, ’64 (Golden World 12)
– Talkin’ About My Girl/ Oowee Now Now, ’64 (Golden World 15)
– Don’t Do That To Me/(I’m Just) A Henpecked Guy, ’64 (Golden World 16)
– (Just Like) Romeo And Juliet/ Can’t You Tell By The Look In My Eyes, ’64 (Golden World 8-9)
– You’re My Baby (And Don’t You Forget It)/ Shabby Little Hut, ’64 (Golden World 19)
– Poor Man’s Son/ Comin’ At You, ’65 (Golden World 20)
– Deborah Ann/ Wheelin’ And Dealin’, ’65 (Golden World 22)
– Out Of The Picture/ June Bride, ’65 (Golden World 24)
– Girl In The Candy Store/ Your Kind Of Love, ’65 (Golden World 29)
– Helpless/ You Said Good Bye, ’81 (Adam & Eve 1)
Reflections (The Other Groups)
Reflections (Minneapolis) (Howie Butler & The) – Treasure Of Love/ Have A Good Time, ’60 (Gaity 6017)
Reflections (Miami Florida) – I Need Your Love/ You Don’t Love Me, ’68 (Went 001)
as The Swinging Reflections – I Need Your Love/ You Don’t Love Me, ’68 (Went 001)
- According to a source, Went 001 was withdrawn because of other ‘Reflections’ groups and reissued on the silver Went label as the Swinging Reflections.
- Scans found for all releases.
Reflections (ref Frank Gino Amodeo)
– Like Adam And Eve/ Vito’s House, ’66 (ABC 10794)
– The Long Cigarette/ You’re Gonna Find Out (You Need Me), ’66 (ABC 10822)
FYI: Frank Amodeo was part of Gino & The Dells and Royal-Aires groups.