Pageants as Paul Kirk (Sandy Block Orch w the Pageants) – Long Ago/ Ready Little Steady, ’59 (Urania 5006)
- Label scans were found as ‘Urania.’
Pageants (NY) (ref Jim Gribble) – Happy Together (2:20)/ Why Did You Go (2:10), ’60 (Goldisc 3013)
- Scans are by group only.
- This was the first and only recording made by this group of Pageants. Tony Dee Was not involved.
- The book listed under Pageants (fb Tony Dee) and separately from the Johnny Aladdin (BB The Passions) version.
See John Altieri’s comments below He was a member of the Pageants group.
FYI: Johnny Aladdin (BB Passions) – Happy Together (2.21)/ Why Did You Go (2:14), ’60 (Chip 1001)
- Group is uncredited.
- As/ John Altieri’s comment, this is NOT that Pageants.
Pageants (Hollywood) (ft Gary Paxton) – We Belong Together/ Theme From Sleeping Moondog, ’61 (Paxley 753)
- Scans found.
Pageants (Newark NJ) (Tony Dee & The) – Saturday Romance (2:41)/ Make You My Queen (2:20), ’62 (Du-Well 101)
Pageants (Newark NJ) (Tony Dee & The) – Saturday Romance (2:15)/ Make You My Queen (2:20), ’62 (Arlen 731)
Tony Dee is not involved with the Goldisc recordings.
Pageants (NYC) (ft Barbara Reeves) – It’s Been So Long, ’63 (Beacon 559)
- Book dated 1955. Other sources date 1961.
Pageants (NYC) (ft Roy Bronson) – Show Them You Can Dance, ’63 (Beacon 559)
– She Is Your Girl/ Make It Last, ’65 (Groove 0056)
- Writing credits are Le Roy Bronson who was a member of the Beacon group.
– I’m A Victim/ Are You Ever Coming Home, ’65 (RCA 8601)
- Again writing credit is LeRoy Bronson.
Pageants (Club Group) – Tender Love/ Burying Ground, ‘63 (Club-Unreleased & Relic LP 5022 (A6 & A7))
- ‘Tender Love’ credits match the liner notes, the back cover and the disc.
- The liner notes list ‘The Burying Ground’ asby the Pageants.
- In error, the back cover and the disc scan give credit to the Relations.