– A Kiss And A Vow/ Be My Girl, ’55 (Groove 0134)
– Tough Mama/ Sweet Thing, ’56 (Groove 0147)
– Bamboo Rock And Roll/ You May Not Know, ’56 (Groove 0158)
– In Each Corner Of My Heart/ Let Me Know Tonight, ’56 (Groove 0176)
Nitecaps (Detroit) – The 5 Keys And The Nitecaps, 1989 (Detour LP 33-010)
Side 1 (Tracks 5-8): Let Me Know Tonight, Oh, You Sweet Girl, In Each Corner Of My Heart, Sweet Thing.
Side 2 (Tracks 1-7): Be My Girl, Tough Mama, A Kiss And A Vow, Bamboo Rock & Roll, You’re Gonna Be Sorry, You May Not Know, Snap, Crackle & Pop.
Nitecaps (Oklahoma) (Clyde Stacy & The) – Hoy Hoy/ So Young, ’57 (Candlelight 1015)
- The sides were recorded in Oklahoma.
- Clyde Stacy’s Candlelight releases (not included in the book) were recorded in New York.
as Clyde Stacy – I Sure Do Love You Baby/ Honky Tonk Hardwood Floor, ’58 (Bullseye 1008)
- This Bullseye label is located in New York.
– Wine Wine Wine/ Nightcap Rock, ’60 (Vandan 7491)
- Reissued on Musicor #1057 in 1965.
– Thunderbird/ Ole Jose, ’60 (Vandan 3233)
– 24 Hours/ No Parking, ’60 (Vandan 3387)
- Book listed as #3587.
– Next Time You See Me/ I’ve Got The Blues, ’63 (Vandan 4280)
– Darlin [sic]/ Mystery Train, ’67 (Vandan 7066)
– Wine Wine Wine No 2/ Walking The Dog, ’68 (Vandan 4733)
Nitecaps (Texas) – Wine, Wine, Wine, ’60 (Vandan VRLP 8124)
- Not in book.
Side One: Wine, Wine, Wine; Nightcap Rock; Twenty Four Hours; Mojo Hand; Tough That’s All.
Side Two: Thunderbird; Ole Jose; Sweet Little Angel; No Parking; I Got My Mojo Working.
Nitecaps (Texas) – Wine, Wine, Wine, ’98 (Collectables CD 5766)
- Not in book.
Tracks: Wine, Wine, Wine; Nightcap Rock; 24 Hours; I Got My Mojo Working; Tough That’s All; Thunderbird; Ole Jose; Sweet Little Angel; No Parking; Mojo Man.
Bonus: I’ve Got The Blues; Next Time You See Me.
Note: Default dating for the Vandan releases was originally obtained from the Nitecaps official site which is no longer available.
- The post follows their discography.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nightcaps_(Texas_band) has a Nightcaps’ history and partial discography which is now being used in most sources’ posts.
- The dating discrepancy is noted.