Magic Tones (Detroit Label) – Great Day/ Look Away, ‘67 (Ram-Brock 2001)
- Book dated N/A.
- Writing credits, both sides: P Willis-C Stephenson.
- Artist has other credited releases not included in the book.
Magic-Tones (Baltimore-DC) – When I Kneel Down To Pray/ Good Googa Mooga, ’53 (King 4665)
as Magic Tones – Cool, Cool Baby/ How Can You Treat Me This Way, ’54 (King 4681)
- 78rpm scan credits as ‘Magic Tones’ (Vocal by The Magic-Tones With Orchestra).
- 45rpm repo scan credits as ‘Magic Tones’ (Vocal by The Magic-Tones With Orchestra).
as Magic Tones (Baltimore-DC) – Spanish Love Song/ Tears In My Eyes, ’58 (Howfum 101)
- Label is said to have no #.
- The youtube SIDE 1 scan identifies as JOBW-3685.
- The youtube SIDE 2 scan is not clear.
Magic-Tones (Unknown Group) – Does She Know/ Wait A Minute Baby, ’74 (Broadcast 1101)
- No scans found.