Honeytones (NJ) (Female Quartet)
– Somewhere, Sometime, Someday/ Too Bad, ’55 (Mercury 70557)
– Honeybun Cha Cha/ False Alarm, ’55 (Wing 90013)
Ray Errico (w Honeytones) – Humty Dumty Rock/ My Sweetheart, ’56 (Masquerade 56003)
- As/ 45cat comment on the release, the artist is a Juvenile lead with adult male chorus.
Honeytones (NY) (Female) – Don’t Look Now, But —, I Know – I Know, ’58 (Big Top 3002)
Gene Worth (The Honeytones) – When You Are Mine/ I’ll Never Leave You Alone, ’58 (Ace 118)
- Scans were found @ www.45cat.com/record/a118us with a 1958 date. Ace 118 has a NY label address.
- The book listed with the (NJ) Honeytones female quartet on Mercury & Wing, but separately from the Big Top group. I have not heard either Ace 118 side.