Honeytones (NJ) (Female Quartet)
– Somewhere, Sometime, Someday/ Too Bad, ’55 (Mercury 70557)
– Honeybun Cha Cha/ False Alarm, ’55 (Wing 90013)
Ray Errico (w Honeytones) – Humty Dumty Rock/ My Sweetheart, ’56 (Masquerade 56003)
- As/ 45cat comment on the release, the artist is a Juvenile lead with adult male chorus.
Honeytones (NY) (Female) – Don’t Look Now, But —, I Know – I Know, ’58 (Big Top 3002)
Gene Worth (The Honeytones) – When You Are Mine/ I’ll Never Leave You Alone, ’58 (Ace 118)
- Scans were found @ www.45cat.com/record/a118us with a 1958 date. Ace 118 has a NY label address.
- The book listed with the (NJ) Honeytones female quartet on Mercury & Wing, but separately from the Big Top group. I have not heard either Ace 118 side.
Ace (NY) 45 – 118 would follow issue numbers
Thanks for the information.
ONE RECORDING IS LISTED AS GENE WORTH AND THE HOLLYWOOD SAXONS??
See above for an update to the Honeytones post.
Do you have historic information about a connection between Gene Worth and the Hollywood Saxons, such as titles, labels, artist credits he was involved with? Please let me know what you have found.