Five Sharks (NY Acappella Group)
- This group is unconnected to the Sharks Quintet.
– Stand By Me/ I’ll Never Let You Go, ’64 (Old Timer 605 & Siamese 405, ’65)
– Gloria/ Flames, ’65 (Old Timer 611)
- B-side scan found.
– Gloria (Fast Version)/ Flames, ’65 (Siamese 404)
– Possibility/ Remember Me Baby (Siamese 410A 1&2)
– Lost Love/ So Much In Love (Siamese 410B 1&2)
– The Lion Sleeps Tonight/ Land Of A 1000 Dances, ’66 (Amber 852)
– Let’s Not Breakup [sic]/ Up On The Roof, ’86 (Starlight 34)
- A-side scan found.
as 5 Sharks – Stormy Weather (Short-2.48 & Long Versions)/ If You Love Me, ’64 (Times Square 35A & Relic 525, ’65)
- Two different scans were found. Neither listed times.
- One seller says someone told him the rainbow-colored release is the short version.
- It is unconfirmed which is which or if they are different at all.
Because the book limited the Five Sharks discography, see beaudaddy.com/2013/03/five-sharks-1964-1968.html for more info.
Gms : Mark Dinep (Lead), Larry Rosenzweig (Baritone), Henry Levy (Second Tenor), Eddie (Schwartz) Black (First Tenor) and Steve Horn (Bass).
Sharks Quintet (ft Dino Geangelo) – Shirley/ I’ll Be Home, ’75 (Broadway 1128)
Sharks Quintet (ft Buzzy Garland) – The Glory Of Love/ You Belong To Me, ’76 (Broadcast 1132)
- There is no relationship between the Sharks Quintet and Five Sharks/5 Sharks.
Sharks – Blueberry Hill/ I Love You For Sentimental Reasons, ’75 (Clifton 10)
- Information found indicated the group is connected to the Sharks Quintet
- Have not heard either side.