as Seaphus Scott The Five Masqueraders And Billy Gale Orch – Nature’s Beauty/ Summer Sunrise, ’58 (Joyce 303)
- Writing credits on the A-side are: C Taylor and S Scott.
- B-side scan not found.
– Mister Man (The Guitar Man)/ These Red Roses, ’60 (Formal 1012)
- Scans found.
- Writing Credits: Scott/Talty.
- Seaphus Scott is in the copyright info.
– Portia (Unreleased)
– These Foolish Things (Unreleased)
– Good Golly Miss Molly (Unreleased)
– That’s When Your Heartaches Begin (Unreleased)
as Masquarades [sic] – The Whip/ Fanessa, ’61 (Boyd 1027)
- Writing credits: Scott/Talty.
I believe Seaphus was Howard Scott’s middle name.
Thanks for your comment. As/the book, the Five Masqueraders and Masquerades/Masquarades are connected. In addition to the repeated info I found on discographies, I did find a separate history confirming ’Seaphus’ was Howard Scott’s middle name.
There are a few corrections and additions to the post.