Embraceables (Alabama) (ft Herman Bracey) – From Someone Who Loves You/ Gotta Pretty Little Baby, ’59 (Sandy 1025)
- Both the book and (see comment by Bobby Diskin) link the Embraceables on Sandy 1025 to the Embraceables on Dover 4100.
– (There’s A) Wall Between Us/ SAM (The 8th Of May), ’62 (Dover 4100)
– Come Back/ Destiny, ’62 (Dover 4101)
- See Bobby Diskin comment for writing credits and lead on ‘(There’s A) Wall Between Us’.
- The lead on Dover 4101 (‘Come Back’ and ‘Destiny’) sound like the same artist.
- While there is more group involvement on ‘SAM (The 8th Of May’, the same artist is distinct.
Embraceables (Alabama) (Lead Johnny Lee Williams) – Don’t Call For Me/ My Foolish Pride, ’62 (Cy 1004)
- Artist discographies consistently state Johnny Lee Williams (ref Drifters) led both sides on the Embraceables release in early 1962 according to Billboard.
- 45cat dates March 1962.
credited as Implacables – Don’t Call For Me/ My Foolish Pride, ’62 (Kain 1004)
- Book listed as Implaceables and dated 1960.
- As/45cat, the sides were issued in early 1962 around the same time as Cy 1004.
credited as Johnny Williams (& Group) – Don’t Call For Me/ My Foolish Pride, ’70 (Cy .001)
- Book listed with 1961 date.
- Other sources date as 1960 and as/per www.45cat.com/record/nc265968us it it a 1970 reissue.
- Writing credit is spelled as HC Cain.
Both Cy 1004 and Cy .001 are the same. See Bobby Diskin Comment.