Rueben Grundy DeVille Sisters – Every Word/ Sail-Away, ’58 (Spry 110)
- Label lists artists beside each other without ‘& The’.
DeVille Sisters – Love And Desire/ Sleep Baby Sleep, ’58 (Spry 111)
- Not in book.
De Villes (Los Angeles) – Do Wop/ Kiss Me Again And Again, ’58 (Aladdin 3423)
- Book listed with the North Carolina group of Devilles but separately from the other groups of Devilles.
- Writing credits: E Tate, W Gibson, E Bledsoe/ E Tate & W Gibson.
as Devilles (Los Angeles) – Just Keep Me In Mind/ Goddess Of Angels (My only Love), ’60 (Talent 103)
- B-side writing credits: S Braccey, E Johnson, E Tate.
- Book lists with other Devilles groups.
Devilles (Hollywood Label) – Joan Of Love/ Tell Me So, ’59 (Orbit 540)
- Writing credits: Russ Regan/ Burt Daniels.
- Some sources state the release on ‘Orbit’ is part of the Los Angeles Devilles.
DeVilles (North Carolina) – Troubled Heart/ Without Warning, ’60 (Dixie 1108)
- See comment for scan link.
DeVilles (Vancouver BC) (ft Wayne Gust) – Searching For Love, ’60 (Jerden 107)
DeVilles (Vancouver BC) (Lead Gary Tobin-uncredited) – Mary Lee, ’60 (Jerden 107)
- Scans found.
The following comment by Fred Gallant on a youtube video clarifies many misconceptions about the group and the songs.
- “Let me set the record straight. Mary Lee was recorded at a home studio in Seattle, WA. in 1960.
- “The lead vocal was done by Seattle local Gary Tobin. Wayne Gust played guitar, his brother Eddie played bass, Dennis Lyons played piano and Fred Gallant played drums.
- “The background vocals were done by local Seattle gals.
- “Mary Lee was placed on the flip side of the 45 Searchin’ For Love by the Devilles.
- “The Devilles provided the backing on Mary Lee as a favour to the producer.
DeVilles (Jersey City) – No Money/ I Do Believe, ’62 (Arrawak 1001)
- Writing credits on each side: Williams, Anderson, McDonald, Stewart.
Devilles (Unknown Location) – Give Your Love To Me/ Down On The Farm, ’61 (Acclaim 1002)
- Writing credits: Jimmy Lewis/ C Patterson-J Lewis.
- Some sources state the release on ‘Acclaim’ is part of the Los Angeles Devilles.