Dawns (Los Angeles) – I Love You So Tonight/ Trav’lin, ’59 (Catalina 1000)
- No B-side scan.
- Male Group.
Dawns (NY) – How Deep Is The Ocean/ Why Did You Let Me Love You, ’59 (Climax 104)
- Some of the Dawns (NY) gms were also part of the ‘C’ Tones on Everlast.
Dawns (NYC) – From You, Only You/ It Seems Like Yesterday, ’64 (Atco 6296)
as Bill Harton & The Dawns – Like To See You In That Mood/ Shadow, ’64 (Lawn 241)
- The Dawns gms: Joe Moody, George Willis, Robert Byrd and Bill Horton.
as Bill Horton – No One Can Take Your Place/ I Wanna Know, ’70 (Kayden 403)
- The Dawns are uncredited on both sides.
- A-side has female backing. B-side is with male backing.
- According to a Silhouette biography, ‘No One Can Take Your Place’ is a Bill Horton solo recording with female backing added later.