Other than a few title completions, the book separated the Dart Groups in a reasonable fashion.
- The following should be considered to separate the group on Dot and Apt as the book and other sources state.
- The label scan for the Dot (California) lists the group as a vocal duet.
- The ‘Apt (NY)’ group has a different voice on lead with vocal background.
Darts (NY) (Sherman & The) – Remember (It’s Only You And I)/ Rockin’ At Midnight, ’57 (Fury 1014)
Darts (NY) – On My Mind/ Well Baby, ’58 (Apt 25023)
- Writing credits: Nichols/Robinson.
- A youtube video states Sherman Nichols leads on both sides.
Darts (California-Duet) – Gee-Ver-Men-Nee-Vers/ Sweet Little Baby, ’58 (Dot 15752)
- Writing credit: Irwin Floyd.
Darts (Peoria, Ill) (Herb Price & The) – Gone Too Long/ Shimmy Shimmy (Cha Cha Cha), ’59 (Tempus 1506)
– Come Back My Love, ’78 (Magnet-United Artists LP 850G (2-1))
– Sometime Lately, ’78 (Magnet-United Artists LP 850G (1-4))
– False Alarm, ’81 (Kat Family LP JW37356 (B4)
The book listed only these three songs for the British doowop revival band. Their releases are plentiful with a discography on discogs.com/Darts-The-Boy-From-New-York-City/master/9… and many other internet sites.