Cupcakes (ref Connie Conway) – Deutsche Rock Und Roll (German Rock and Roll)/ It’s Willy, ’59 (Time 1011)
- One source names group members as Donna & Pam Crunk and sometimes Jan Cox.
- The trio is connected to the Dreams (Smash) and the Threeteens (Rev & Todd).
Cupcakes (NYC-Female) – Pied Piper/ Winter Blue, ’65 (Diamond 177)
- Richie Cordell and Paul Simon share writing credits on the A-side with Richie Cordell on the B-side.
- It is questionable if the U-tube post that states this NYC-Female Cupcakes group is the ‘Cookies (Second Group)’ using one of their pseudonyms.
- These titles do not appear on any Cookies discography I have found.
- The group sound is unlike the polished sound of the Cookies at this stage of their career.
- Any help firmly nailing this down is welcome.