Co-Eds (NYC) (ft Gwen Edwards)
– Love You Baby All The Time/ I Beg Your Forgiveness, ’56 (Old Town 1027)
– I Love An Angel/ I’m In Love, ’57 (Old Town 1033)
- Scans were also found for Old Town 1003 (red vinyl).
- Both the original and an up-tempo version (Alt Version) of ‘I’m In Love’ play on youtube.
Co-Eds (NY-Male Group) – With All My Heart/ A Man, ’59 (Dwain 802)
Co-Eds (NY-Female Group) – Time After Time/ To Be Or Not To Be, ’61 (Sheryl 337)
Co-Eds (Chicago Label-Female Lead)
– When It’s Over/ Annabelle Lee (Adaptation From The Edgar Allen Poe Poem), ’61 (Cha Cha 715 & Checker 996)
- No scan for Checker.
– The Magic Of Our Love/ Heart Throb, ’62 (USA 724)
- Title corrections on both sides. Have not heard either side.
All sides share writing credits of: Hanson-Blair-Klier.
– Juke Box/ Big Chief, ’58 (Cameo 129)
- No scans found.
- Some sources also list these titles on Swan 4004 in 1957. No scans found.
– La La (Lessons Of Cha Cha Cha)/ Juke Box, ’58 (Cameo 134)
Group spelling based on scan found for Cameo 134.
Johnny Maestro (w The Coeds) – Mr Happiness/ Test Of Love, ’61 (Coed 552)
- As/ Soulfulkindamusic the gms are: John Mastrangelo, Talmadge Gough, Harold Torres, And Jay Carter.
Johnny Maestro (w The Coeds-uncredited) – IOU/ The Way You Look Tonight, ’61 (Coed 557)
Blossoms as Coeds – Son-In-Law/ I’ll Wait, ’61 (Challenge 9109)
- All scans found for ‘Challenge 9109’ credit The Blossoms.
- A scan variation (#9109) credits ‘I’ll Wait’ as The Coeds.
- The flip ‘Son-In-Law’ is credited to The Blossoms.
Coeds (With The Tokens (Brooklyn NY)) – Mark My Words/ You’re My First Love, ’64 (Swing 101)
- The book listed as Coeds (With The Tokens). ‘Mark My Words’ has a female lead and appears like the Tokens doing BV. I have not heard ‘You’re My First Love.’
- The following quote appears on http://www.martinruk.net/TheTokens/btpuppytokensrecords.htm:
- Conversely it could well be that The Coeds ‘You’re My First Love’/ ‘Mark My Words’ (Swing 101) IS The Tokens with an unnamed female vocalist.
Another group of Co-Eds (Feat Gwen Edwards) on Old Town 1027 & 1023 – 1957 & 57.
Since the Old Town Co-Eds were the only group of Co-Eds not in the post, they’ve been added to complete all Co-Eds artists listed in the book.