as Atlantics – Boo-Hoo-Hoo/ Everything Is Gonna Be All Right, ’61 (Linda 103)
gms: Delbert Franklin, Chick Carlton, Gaynel Hodge, Barry White.
as Majestics – Strange World/ Everything Is Gonna Be All Right (re-issue), ’63 (Linda 111)
- Group is connected to Chick Carlton’s Majestics.
The Hollywood Atlantics gms are reported to be: Carl White (Lamplighters, Sharps), John ‘Sonny’ Harris (Feathers, Lamplighters, Sharps), Al Frazier (Lamplighters, Sharps), Rocky Wilson (Sharps), Gaynell Hodge (Atlantics) & Barry White (Atlantics)
- These gms appear to be a list of how the Rivingtons were formed. Other than writing credits for some, their roles in the Atlantics recording group is unclear.
Atlantics (Hollywood) – Remember The Night/ Flame Of Love, ’62 (Linda 107)
Atlantics (Hollywood) (Barry White & The) – Tracy (All I Have Is You), ’63 (Faro 613)
- There are also scans as ‘Tracy (All I Have Is Yours’).
Atlantics (Hollywood) – Flame Of Love (reissue), ’63 (Faro 613)
Atlantics (Hollywood) (Lead Barry White) – Let Me Call You Sweetheart/ Home On The Range, ’65 (Rampart 614)
As a group the Atlantics (Hollywood) recorded Linda 107. The split accreditation on Faro 613 is either with/without these members.
gms are unknown on Rampart 614. (They were not the El Monte group members.)
Atlantics (El Monte Group)
– Beaver Shot/ Fine Fine Fine, ’65 (Rampart 643)
– Sloop Dance/ Sonny & Cher, ’65 (Rampart 647)
As/(wwwyoufoundthateastsidesoundcom.blogspot.com/2012/06/eastside-bands-atlantics.html) gms are: Jimmie Meza (lead guitar), Juan Meza (rhythm guitar), Ruben Garcia (sax). Manuel Garcia (bass), Jim Hughes (vocals), Frank Ascolese (drums), Mike Quinvilla (trumpet) & Carmen Caudillo (vocals).
The group disbanded after these releases.