as Murray Schaff’s Aristocrats – Believe Me/ I’m Waiting For Ships, ’54 (Essex 366)
as Murray Schaff Aristocrats (Vocal lead Lee Raymond) – Believe Me/ I’m Waiting For Ships, ’54 (Sound 101)
- Red Label.
- No scan found for B-side. Seller lists the B title as posted.
as Murray Schaff’s Aristocrats (Vocal Lead Lee Raymond) – Believe Me/ I’m Waiting For Ships That Never Come In (Sound 101)
- Blue label appears to be a reissue. Scans found for both sides.
as Murray Schaff And His Aristocrats – Ooh How I Love Ya/ The Unfinished Rock, ’55 (Josie 788)
as Murray Schaff And His Aristocrats (Vocal by Murray Schaff) – Tombstone Number 9/ How Many Miles, ’56 (King 4977)
- This issue was not included in the book.
- The DJ scan lists the gms as: John McIean (guitar), Lou Cavae (bass), Jerry Kay (piano), Johnny Ogden (drums) and Murray Schaff (vocals).
as Murry Shaff And His Aristocrats – Nightbeat/ Big Flat Feet, ’57 (Tiara 6100)
- The book did not list. The sides are included due to the artist spelling variation.
Aristocrats (Chicago) (Tony Smith & His) – Rippling Waters/ Big Nellie’s, ’58 (Mad 1006)
Aristocrats (KY) (Jackie Leonard & The) – Why Don’t You/ Another Love, ’63 (Lesley 1926)
Aristocrats (KY) (Shirley Caddell & The) – The Big Bounce/ Don’t Hurt A Good Thing, ’63 (Lesley 1927)
Aristrocrats (Memphis) (Vocal by Pedro) – Don’t Go/ Squeeze Me, ’62 (Home Of The Blues 237)
- Book spelled artist as ‘Aristocrats’.