Five Owls (Alabama) – Pleading To You/ I Like Moonshine, ’55 (Vulcan 1025)
- Writing credits on both sides: Harris-Henderson-Sumlon [sp]-White-Dickerson.
became Thunderbirds (Acc Art Harris & His Orch) – Rock Boom Boom/ Love Is A Problem, ’55 (GG 518)
- Writing credits: Henderson-Doraine/ Sumlin-Doraine.
Five Owls (Unknown Group) – The Thrill Is Gone/ Lima Beans, ’74 (Owl 327-bootleg)
- A Note on 45cat states the sides are A Cappella.
- A ‘Contact Me’ from Hans-Joachim Krohberger states Owl 327 is a bootleg issue.
- On The Best Of Owl Records Vol 1 (#1001) and Vol 2 (#1002), the group is credited as 5 Owls.