Ascots (Bronx NY) – What Love Can Do/ Everything Will Be Alright, ’56 (J&S 1628-1629) (Scans found.)
Ascots (CT) – Is It Really You/ Easier Said Than Done, ’59 (Arrow 736) (Label started in NY, then relocated to Connecticut.)
Ascots (Cincinnati OH)
– She Did/ Hip Talk, ’62 (Bethlehem 3046)
– (Darling I’ll See You) Tonight/ I Don’t Care One Bit, 62 (King 5679)
Ascots (ref Paul Bluff) – Perfect Love/ I’m Touched, ’62 (Ace 650) (While the book included with the Cincinnati group, several sources did not.)
Ascots (Hollywood) – Acapulco Run/ The Gladiator, ’63 (Dual-Tone 1120) (For more on this artist, see (www.bigvjamboree.combigvjamboree.com/DerryWeaverStory.htm) Acapulco Run is at [youtube.com/watch?v=3IIioGA9laY]
Ascots (Washington DC)
– Miss Heartbreaker/ This Old Heartache, ’65 (M.B.S. 106) (Sources include the MBS release with this group.)
– Sometimes I Wonder (What can a fellow do) [sic]/ Anytime, ’65 (Mir-A-Don 1001)
– Mother Said (A Prayer Changes Things)/ Yes It’s All Right, ’65 (Mir-A-Don 1002)
– Another Day/ Love, ’65 (Mir-A-Don 1004)
Other discographies include later titles the book did not.
There is a Texas group of Ascots not listed in the book. Details found, date them in the later 60s or early 70s.